The Diatom Ten6 Inflatable Paddle board provides you more stability in your journey to seek out your very own picture perfect piece of paradise.
Captivating design inspired by life in the water- because nature is divinely beautiful, why shouldn’t your board be too?
Hand crafted for stability with premium materials and stocked with the highest grade accessories, this complete package is ready for adventure when you are. Enjoy peace of mind with SeaGods lifetime warranty.
This is best rated all-around inflatable paddle board for stability!
- Easy to Ride
- Strong and Light
- 10’6” x 34” x 6”
- All Around & Flatwater/Surf
- 20 PSI
- Complete Accessory Package
- Latest PVC fusion technology and heat laminated seams
- Exclusive Apollo UV protective spray glazing
- Strongest PSI range for ultimate rigidity and additional weight support
- Highest caliber bungee cargo tie down area and bonus action camera mount
- Light to carry and quick to inflate.
- Premium materials for surpassed military grade durability
iSUP/SUP Accessories - Included:
- Carbon fiber paddle
- Wheeled hiking backpack
- Double action high pressure pump
- Slide in Fin Box with no-tool fin
- FREE 11' coil SUP leash
PaddleBoard Construction & Design Highlights:
- Length – 10 foot 6 inches
- Width – 34 inches
- Depth – 6 inches
- Weight – 28lbs
- Volume – 270L
- Rider Weight – 340lbs
The Paddle Board Design Specs:
- Super reinforced 1000 Denier Nylon Drop Stitch Fabric
- Durable, Rigid, Rated above 20PSI
- DWF Fusion layer to seal drop stitch fabric
- Holds board shape
- Creates high strength air tight body
- Machine Laminated directly to drop stitch
- Military grade 1000D PVC
- 7mm thickness rated for 25 PSI
- Durable, rigid, impact resistant
- Machine laminated to DWF layer
- Five layer Military PVC
- Heat Laminated seams throughout
- Oversize Pad
- UV Printed high traction EVA Graphic pad
- 5mm thickness and 55A rigidity
- Front 6-point tie down with bungee
- Rear 4-point tie down bungee
- Center Integrated handle
- Wheelie Hiking Backpack carry bag
- 3-piece Carbon fiber paddle
- Coil Leash
- 9-inch all-around Flex Fin with Click Fin proprietary Tooless Kumano System
- Dual Action Inflation/Deflation pump
Please note - our boards have beautiful artwork but it is like a paint job. It can scratch and it does wear. Please ensure you read the included manual and follow the care instructions. EVA pad is also prone to wear much like printed flip flops but will not affect performance.
Learn with us
At Sea Gods, we want your board to inspire you but we also want to make sure you are prepared for all elements of your adventure!