Great for cleaning boards with help from the SUP cleaning trio! Toss in the dishwasher after use and it will be good as new.
What is a Swedish Dishcloth?
A sponge, dishcloth, paper towel, and microfibre all-in-one?The original Swedish dishcloth material was invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949. Our Swedish dishcloths are made with this same material: 70% wood cellulose from FSC certified forests, 30% cotton, and printed with water-based dyes. Swedish dishcloths have been a cleaning staple in Swedish households for over 60 years!
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing chrome.
- Can be used with just water, or with cleaning products.
- Clean counter tops, granite, stainless steel, glass, and spaghetti face!
- Clean virtually streak-free.
- Absorb 20X their weight in liquids.
- Each Swedish dishcloth measures 7"x 7.5" (17.5cm x 19.5cm)
Hygienic and Easy To Care For
- Swedish dishcloths air dry quickly, so they don’t breed bacteria or start to smell.
- Swedish dishcloths don’t pill or crumble, and are made from natural materials.
- Last up to a year, and can be washed over 200 times
- Swedish dishcloths can be machine washed, or placed in the top rack of the dishwasher. Swedish dishcloths may also be boiled or microwaved (when wet) to sanitize.
- Hang over faucet or lay flat to dry (do not tumble dry.)
- Swedish dishcloths are 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- One Swedish dishcloth can replace 17 rolls of paper towel, and reduces plastic packaging and landfill waste. This makes Swedish dishcloths not only eco-friendly but also wallet friendly!
- Swedish dishcloths are made from natural, non-toxic, environmentally friendly materials.